Friday, June 21, 2013

Valeria




My Little big girl,can't believe you are so big ... Times goes by so fast, i still remember the day you were born it was so painful but you make me realize of how strong i am. 
I love the way you tell me "thaaaaank you mom, me too" everytime i say to you i love you. 
I love when you come to me and say i love u mommy just because..

And when i touch you hair gently or your neck and you right away say to me with your cute laugh; "i love you too mom" 

You are a super kind little girl, your were literally a swirl when you were little, i know you weren't unconsciously happy when your sissy came in this world, and it was a long and hard process but you really surprise me, you've become into a smart, kind, creative , independent and lovely girl.. 
You love making drawings and crafts i know you'll be an artist someday, we as your parents gonna encourage and work hard with you to make this happen.

I am so happy to realize the kind of girls i have in my life, you are so awesome vale, your not the regular girl you are so different, so genuine.. My goal in life it's to raise the most strong, independent, free spirit, intelligent girls.

Haha i love your cute, fun and bizarre draws..

Mommy daddy and sissy loves you so much honey! 
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment